Stables & ServicesEducation, Therapy, and a Unique Experience
Welcome to the Trotting Horse Stable, located at 1270 Trotting Horse Lane, out on Big Flat Road, in beautiful Missoula, Montana.We are a total care facility. We have sorting, rehabilitation for injury, lessons, weekly and monthly rates, arena use for non-boarders, arena rental for shows or special events, organized veterinarian, chiropractic and farrier visits, and a safe place for you and your horse.
About Trotting Horse Therapeutic
Trotting Horse is a nonprofit in the startup stage with the goal of creating an equine facility geared towards providing therapy for Montana’s children in need. Therapy will focus on human growth and development to serve wide-ranging audiences for such educational purposes as leadership training, team building and other human capacity enhancement skills for daily use through equine interactions.
- Indoor arena 90 ft by 160 ft.
- Outdoor arena equipped with roping chutes.
- Haul in and ride
- Rental for shows and special events
- Daily rates for non-boarders
- Horses are fed twice daily with grass/alfalfa mix.
- Trotting Horse Stables are managed by personnel who check daily on the horse’s heath and condition.
- Open horse pastures allow for excellent exercise and play opportunities.
- Vaccinations, worming, and hoof care available upon owners request.
- Shared and/or individual tack areas available.
- Scheduling accommodations made
- Local Hauling
- Rehabilitation for injury
- Overnight horse motel